Our current job vacancies:
- Practice Development Advisor
Practice Development Advisor
- Please apply as soon as possible, as we seek to commence the recruitment process promptly.
- Fixed-term 2-year contract
- Strong project management and delivery focus
- Engage with a broad range of external stakeholders across the family violence sector
- Generous entitlements and salary packaging available
Working in the Sector Development Unit, our Practice Development Advisors work to support workforce and practice development for the specialist family violence sector. A key focus of the Unit is to implement the 2nd Edition of Code of Practice: Principles and Standards for Specialist Family Violence Services for Victim-Survivors. As a Practice Development Advisor, you are integral to that work.
As a Practice Development Advisor, you will lead on the development and implementation of statewide service models for the specialist family violence sector. The role also supports other sector development activities.