Domestic Violence Victoria (DV Vic) is the peak body for specialist family violence services for women and children in Victoria. We are an independent, non-government organisation. Our vision is for a world where women and children can live fulfilled lives, free from fear and violence.
DV Vic is looking for a values driven finance specialist to join our growing team and organisation. DV Vic offers its employees:
- Above award wages and conditions under its Enterprise Agreement
- Generous salary packaging options (total of $15,900), and meals and entertainment packaging,
- Christmas and New Year shut-down leave
- Access to an additional support including Employee Assistance Program; and
- Individual annual Professional Development budget.
The Operations Manager is pivotal in overseeing the effective operations of DV Vic including financial systems, human resources and workforce development, internal systems and infrastructure, membership functions, compliance, governance and executive administration.
The Operations Manager ensures the organisation operates efficiently and meets strategic and operational goals.
The Operations Manager is responsible for strategically managing the workforce and corporate services infrastructure growth across all levels of the organisation including the development of best practice principles, protocols, systems and processes across human resources, finance, governance and general corporate service.
This is a 9-month maternity leave position that would suit a candidate that is looking for flexibility within their workplace.
How to apply for this job
- Submit your application, addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, to Fiona McCormack, CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org) by COB Monday 29 October 2018.
- View the full Position Description below or on our website dvvic.org.au/get-involved/positions-vacant/
DV Vic prides itself on being an employer committed to equal opportunity, diversity and social inclusion. DV Vic’s objective is to create a world where women are free from violence and treated equally. We are committed to creating a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. DV Vic strives to create an environment that focuses on flexibility and building the skills, capacity and opportunity for our employees.
DV Vic encourages and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with lived experience of family violence, disability and people who identify as LGBTIQ.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of sex, marital status, pregnancy, family or parental status, race, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, political or religious beliefs, disability or health.